Web UI module
The INDICA UI module enables users with an easy to use and customisable web interface. The interface displays all the platform functionality in a user friendly and comprehensive manner in order to facilitate the platform adoption among users with a different background and experience.
INDICA UI provides users with the following functionalities:
· Launch queries that can be applied to all different data types that are ingested.
· Apply a bag of words approach to query data.
· Read the results out of the queries through one view.
· Inspect the data that has been presented ‘in depth’, based on queries.
· Tag query results for future reference.
· Annotate results for future reference.
· View results in a graphical format, when it concerns human connections or interactions.
· View results in timeline formats.
· Save queries for later usage, preferably to be re-used in other cases as well.
· Generate prints and/or native exports from query results.
· View the documents meta data attributes.
· Evaluate Hashing in order to prove a documents authenticity.
· Download original documents when the source is connected.