Logging and Reporting Module
The INDICA Logging and Reporting module provides users and administrators with the complete change and status history of the appliance and the indexed data set which among others can be used as an evidence of the data consistency.
INDICA keeps the audit trails of the following events:
· Log-in and session data of the accounts using the platform
· Logs of account management actions by the account managers
· Logs of import/upload sessions and index/processing results
· Logs of queries made by the users, in a format that they can be re-executed.
· Logs of tags and annotations made by the users
· Logs of case management activity by the case administrators
· Logs of exports made